How to Offer a Trade
I'm almost always open to trade, but I'm fairly picky about what I'll trade for, so read carefully if you think you'd like to trade with me.
- I normally only accept trades with people with shipping addresses in the United States, and on rare occassions, people in Canada. The only exception to this is if you have something I REALLY want because shipping prices overseas are huge, especially if you want to be able to track your packages. I've put up a small "want list" at the bottom so that you can get an idea of what I'm looking for, I'm not limited to what's on the list so feel free to offer whatever you think may interest me.
- Browse through the list and figure out what you'd like to trade for, then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org your own list of things for trade, and the list of titles that you'd like from me.
- If I find something that I want from your list, we'll work out a trade agreement. Please do not use cheap media to burn your dvd's, usually I'll ask what you plan to use and let you know what discs I plan to burn your DVD's onto. Make sure that the package is securely and safe before shipping, for trades I require that both sides get delivery confirmation/tracking, once you've e-mailed me we can work out which method we'll use to ship.
- If you initiate the trade, I will expect you to ship first. For subsequent trades afterward, we can ship at the same time. I usually ship DVD's and CD's through first class mail if it's under about 8 ounces, and media mail if it's over that, but I'm flexible when it comes to shipping methods.
- Excellent VHS fansub to DVD transfers
- Soft subbed English fansubbed DVD's
- Domestically released anime DVD's, not bootlegs unless I'm truly desperate. Currently looking for Kodocha volume 9 and 10, Twelve Kingdoms volume 8-10, Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 2, Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 2, and Gakuen Alice specifically.
- Japanese R2 DVD's, especially if you have the Please Save My Earth, Hana Yori Dango anime, Hime-chan no Ribon, Sailor Moon (with box would be lovely) or Key the Metal Idol box set. DVD5 and DVD9 untouched copies might be considered.
- Sailor Moon DVD's from the sailormoonshop.com, because I'm curious about them.
- English released manga
- Certain Japanese artbooks or goods.
- Gift certificates, depending on the location.
- Depending on the series and the translation/timing job, fansub scripts.
- Blank DVD+R DL, name brand only. Willing to trade 2 discs to 1 blank in this case.
- Any other cool stuff I might like